-->

Monday, May 11, 2015

Facebook or Gmail password hack [by Fake The People]

Hello Guys,
I am working on another projects which is of facebook and gmail password hack. What this software do is that it asks you to login with facebook and as you  login the password is stolen and then it is sent to my email. I have named it "Free Recharge and Free Data Packs". What you will have to is to give your friend the dropbox link and say that this is working free recharge software in which you have to click on ads and you will get 5rs per ads click. And when your friends will open that software then they will be asked to login with facebook. When they will enter thier facebook password then it will suddenly be sent to my email and then I will give you the password when you will enter yours and your friend email, I will understood and I will send it.


Please note: It is just for fun, not to disturb them, and please dont HACK THE ACCOUNT OF A PERSON WHO'S HEART WILL BE BROKEN OR WILL BE ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT THAT. So this software is made only for such situation that for people who regularly abuse you or insult you.

Link will be available soon. There will be two softwares one for login with facebook and another for login with Gmail.

Ahmad Taha
The Developer
Sorry BLOG SUSPENDED. Mega Is THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment